Being the most trusted beauty source of all your friends and family has its perks, but sometimes it has its struggles, too. Behold, 13 problems only women who are obsessed with beauty products can truly relate to.
1. Realizing you have more half-empty lotion containers than you know what to do with
Being faithful to one product is hard, okay?
2. Taking 20 minutes to pick out a shade of nail polish
But these two shades of navy are so different!
3. Spending hours meticulously researching beauty product reviews
It’s important to know what you’re buying before you invest.
RELATED: The 15 Top-Rated Beauty Products Under $25
4. Refusing to see anyone else but your hairdresser
You’ve invested too much in this relationship to start over now.
5. Getting sucked into the vortex of mini products at the checkout line
They’re all so little and cute!
6. Having upward of 10 lip products in your bag at any given time
You never know when you’re going to want to rock an impromptu red lip.
RELATED: The 3 Lipstick Colors Every Woman Needs
7. Going to the store for necessities and coming back with at least two new products to try
Treat yourself, right?
8. Being absolutely devastated when one of your favorites is discontinued
Must. Stockpile. Immediately.
9. Getting up early for a limited-edition release
Never forget RiRiWoo.
10. Constantly defending your hoarding tendencies
“What do you mean I should throw this away? It was my favorite in the ninth grade!”
11. Spending a ridiculous amount of money on cult-favorite foreign products
There’s a reason it’s so popular in Korea, and you must experience that reason firsthand.
12. Needing to try out new products as soon as you get home
How could you possibly be expected to wait?
13. Knowing the exact names of perfumes when you smell them on your friends
Bonus points if you can rattle off a note or two off the top of your head.
RELATED: Are Your Makeup Habits Making You Look Old?