Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com
The Biggest Loser host mixes up her routine with yoga, cycling, you name it, but her carryall never changes: “It’s a big pink and black nylon duffel bag with plenty of compartments.” Cop Sweeney’s style with the New Balance Momentum Medium Duffel Bag ($35, newbalance.com), pictured below, and read on to find out what she carries in it.
1. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full-Coverage Moisturizer,$65, itcosmetics.com. “It’s full coverage but lightweight, so your skin can breathe. And it stays put!”
2. Yurbuds Inspire 300 for Women Earphones, $40, yurbuds.com. “My favorite running earbuds—they aren’t affected by sweat, don’t knot up, and don’t fall out.”
3. Resistance bands, like this Weider Resistance Tube (medium), $13, at Kmart. “I have a bright-purple band that I keep in my bag so I can work on my arms and legs, regardless of where I am.”
4. Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste, $4, at drugstores. “After working out, I always brush my teeth to feel refreshed.”
5. Ankle weights, like this Weider 5 lb. adjustable pair, $13, at Kmart. “No need to go crazy with heavy weights, but adding a bit more intensity to my workout challenges me.”
6. Newton running shoes, like these Newton Women’s Kismet Stability Core Trainers, $129, newtonrunning.com. “Having my trusted running shoes” means Sweeney can always get active—whenever, wherever.
7. Active sunscreen, like this Coppertone Sport AccuSpray, $10.49, drugstore.com. “My skin is fair and gets red quickly, so I want to always protect myself from sunburns and later-in-life sun damage.”
RELATED: 9 Items Amy Purdy Always Has in Her Gym Bag