Here’s the tutorial of Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spice Toasted Oat Muffins.
GINA’S PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN SPICE TOASTED OAT MUFFINS
3 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder (I used Devotion Nutrition Angel Food Cake Protein Powder)
1 cup oatmeal + 1/4 cup
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
5 Pumpkin Spice Flex Flavors
15 oz can pure pumpkin
3/4 cup natural peanut butter
2 egg whites
1 whole egg
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Heat your oven to 350F. Line muffin pans with muffin/cupcake liners or use a silicone muffin pan. If you are using a muffin tin or liners, be sure to spray with non-stick spray.
2. In a medium-sized bowl mix together the protein, 1 cup oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and 4 Flex Flavors. Set aside.
3. In a food processor, add all other ingredients. Mix until well combined.
4. Pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture and continue mixing with a food processor until fully mixed. Set aside.
5. Prepare a saute pan with non-stick spray. Add remaining 1/4 cup oats and Pumpkin Spice Flex Flavor and saute until golden brown. Set aside.
6. Pour the batter into lined muffin tins about 3/4 of the way full then top off each muffin with toasted oats.
7. Place muffins in the heated oven and bake for about 14-18 minutes, or until lightly golden on top.
8. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool slightly. Serve warm or room temperature.
Serving Size: 16 Muffins
Nutritional Info (per muffin)
Calories: 150 calories
Fat: 8.1 grams
Saturated Fat: 2.1 grams
Carbohydrates: 12 grams
Fiber: 2.5 grams
Net Carbs: 9.5 grams
Sugar: 4.2 grams
Protein: 8.75 grams