Do you like eating cookie? This tutorial will teach you how to make cookie dough cups by yourself.
COOKIE DOUGH CUPS
Paper/foil Cupcake tray’s X 8
1 can of chick peas
1 scoop vanilla or choc protein powder (this can either be vegan or whey and whichever flavor you decide on will just slightly flavor the cookie dough so this can be whatever you like!)
1/3 cup almond meal
2 tbs flax meal
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup almond milk
1/3 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
• Rinse and drain the can of chick peas and add to bullet blender.
• Add almond milk and blend until smooth.
• Add all other ingredients and blend again.
• Sample this bad boy, assess if you need to add more protein powder or not. If you need a slightly sweeter taste then add another tbs and blend again (you could also use stevia if needed), then praise me for being a genius and then put the container in the freezer while you start on the cups.
• Combine the coconut oil and cacao in a small bowl until a smooth chocolate is formed.
• Lay out paper cupcake trays and start to fill one at a time with the chocolate. Use 2 tbs of the choc per tray, swirl the choc around the tray so the base is covered and it runs up the sides 3/4 of an inch high. Set the other half of the choc mixture aside, you’ll need this for the tops in 5 mins.
• Place chocolate molds in freezer to set for 5 mins
• Take out both the chocolate molds and the cookie dough. One mold at a time spoon 1 tbs of the cookie dough into the cupcake mold patting it down as flat as possible, continue this for all 8
• Now for the tops! Take 1 tbs of the chocolate and drizzle on top of the cookie dough, spread it around to create a “lid” on your cup.
• Place in the freezer for 5 mins, then transfer to the fridge until ready to eat. Enjoy!
Nutritional Info (Serves 8)