“When I exercise, I zone out and collect my mind for the day ahead,” says the actress, who appears in Pitch Perfect 2 (in theaters May 15). Her tote of choice is just as chill: a pale-blue Adidas classic.
Bag your gym equipment like Anna does with this Adidas Team Speed Dufel ($45, ebags.com) and the items below.
RELATED: Why Shantel VanSanten Never Gets Bored with Her Workouts
1. A 10-pound kettlebell, like this GoFit Kettlebell, $30, gofit.net. “My dad got me into kettlebells. Mine is bright yellow, like a little sun.”
2. Kate Somerville Detox Daily Cleanser, $34, katesomerville.com. “I can’t work out when I have makeup on.”
3. Lucy Hatha Capri Leggings, $79, lucy.com. “I like these because they’re soft and super lightweight.”
4. Travel Doggie Water Bottle, like this 20-ounce Gulpy Water Dispenser for Dogs, $12, amazon.com. “I take my puggle for hikes in Los Angeles. This is great for him.”
5. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum, $92, sephora.com. “Just in case I have to run to get groceries or something—I’ll spritz myself really fast in the car.”
6. Antibacterial hand gel, like this Butterfly Confetti PocketBac Holder, $3.50, bathandbodyworks.com. “I always have it. I maybe even use it twice while I’m at the gym, just as a great precaution.”
7. Adidas Pure Boost 2.0 shoes, $120, adidas.com. “They look like splatter paint. They’re cool, lightweight, comfortable—just the thing for the elliptical or treadmill.”