If you are not satisfied with your body and want to lose weight, you should know this low fat cups.
LOW-FAT LASAGNA CUPS
3/4 lb. extra lean ground beef (you can sub turkey, or omit for a vegetarian dish)
1/4 cup minced onion
1.5 TB fresh basil leaves, chopped
1 tsp. garlic, crushed
1/2 cup marinara sauce (w/ approximately 60 calories per 1/2 cup)
2/3 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
1/3 cup nonfat cottage cheese
1 egg white
salt and pepper, to taste
12 won ton wrappers
3/4 cup reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Prepare
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Coat a 6-cup Jumbo muffin tin with non-stick spray. Set aside.
3. Spray a large skillet with non-stick spray and place over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, onion, basil, and garlic. Cook until browned, crumbling the mixture with a large spoon or spatula as it cooks.
4. Add marinara sauce to the beef and stir well; remove from heat.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cottage cheeses, and egg white with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside.
6. Arrange 1 won ton wrapper into each of the 6 muffin tins, pressing carefully to ensure that they do not tear. Put 1 heaping TB of cheese mixture, then top with approximately 1 TB of meat sauce, then 1 TB mozzarella; repeat with one more layer of each (won ton, cheese, meat sauce, mozzarella).
7. Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the wonton wrappers are golden brown. Enjoy!
Per lasagna cup (recipe makes 6): 190 calories, 22 gram protein, 12 grams carbohydrates (1 gram fiber), 6 grams fat