To help GOT viewers control their nerves this Sunday, Reebok devised the ultimate workout to keep the endorphins flowing (even when your favorite characters meet their demise…c’mon, it’s inevitable). Partnering with trainers Ashley Horner, Emily Schromm, and KaisaFit, Reebok created an adrenaline-pumping sweat sesh you can do from the comfort of your living room. (Build muscles strong enough to battle dragons with Lift to Get Lean by Holly Perkins.)
Nothing gets our hearts pumping faster than a set of burpees like an episode of Game of Thrones. And we think it’s safe to say the Season 6 finale will be no different. With seven kingdoms, three dragons, and too many characters to omega seamaster replica watchescount, tuning in will test your stamina—and your stress levels.
Just like your favorite drinking game, each token GOT moment has a corresponding exercise to keep you on your toes.
Image by Amanda Becker
Here, we break down each and every move:
1. Every time Cersei is accused of incest, do four twisting boat holds.
2. Every time Sansa and Jon have an awkward silence, do five power step-up lunges.
3. Every time Ned Stark makes an appearance (real or imagined), do 10 jazz hand pop-ups.
4. When Davos seeks revenge for the death of Shireen Baratheon, do three table dips.
5. Every time Tyrion and Daenerys disagree, do three squats.
6. If Jon Snow’s mother is revealed, do six leg dips.
7. Every time one of the septas is shown, do three star jumps.
8. Every time Daenerys and Daario Naharis touch, do five star planks.
9. Every time a dragon takes flight, do five burpee tuck jumps.
10. Bonus! If Petyr Baelish marries Sansa Stark, do three fancy plank-ups. Then celebrate surviving yet another season!